WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Learning Support Assistant
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- General Catering Assistant (recruitment is directly via Holroyd Howe – please send CV applications to email@example.com)
Pennthorpe is an incredible place to work with a phenomenal staff team.
Pennthorpe is a thriving IAPS co-educational school for children from 2 to 13 years with an inspiring curriculum, exceptional facilities and dedicated, passionate staff.
For further details of the positions outlined above, please view the relevant Job Advert and Job Description below. Please also review the Safer Recruitment Policy and Safeguarding Statement found below.
To apply for one of the positions please complete the appropriate Application Form (Teaching or Non-Teaching as required), and return along with completed Self Disclosure and Equal Opportunities Forms, to Mrs Lindsay Clover, Head’s PA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01403 822391.
Pennthorpe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Title Open File
- Learning Support Assistant - Advert
- Learning Support Assistant - Application Pack and Job Description
- EYFS Teaching Assistant - Advert
- EYFS Teaching Assistant - Application pack and job description
- General Catering Assistant - Advert and Job Description
- Pennthorpe Safer Recruitment Policy
- Pennthorpe Safeguarding Statement
- Pennthorpe Self Disclosure Form
- Pennthorpe Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Non-Teaching Application Form
- Teaching Application Form