How will your child spend the summer?
Make it their best summer yet by booking them in to one of our Summer Camps running at Pennthorpe throughout the holidays.
Fun, active and inspiring childcare, delivered by highly qualified coaches and hosted on the beautiful Pennthorpe site.
Activate Camps specialize in holiday camps in conjunction with schools. The camps are designed to inspire children from aged 5 upwards and offer a range of activities, in addition to sport. The camps will run on:
- Monday 26th – Friday 30th July: Multi Activity Camp: Survival Adventure & The Cricket Academy
- Monday 2nd – Friday 6th August: Multi Activity Camp: Urban Skillz, with Netball Fever running from 3rd – 5th August
- Monday 9th – Friday 13th August: Multi Activity Camp: Gold Medal Academy, Freestyle Soccer Camp running from 10th – 12th August
The Activate Camps are flexible and parents are able to book in for half days, full days or full weeks, to suit your needs.
Our fabulous Multi Sports provider, Purely Sports, with our very own Mr Mark Blick, will run camps at the following times:
- Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd June (N.B. this is during May half term): Two days of Multi Sports coaching and fun
- Monday 16th – Friday 20th August: Five days of Multi Sports coaching and fun
- Monday 23rd – Friday 27th August: Five days of Multi Sports coaching and fun
- Tuesday 31st August – Friday 3rd September: Four days of Multi Sports coaching and fun
The wonderful Mr Yarrow will be bringing his own talents, as well of those of experts from the professional Performing Arts, to deliver two open-access and fun-filled musical theatre camps, where children will learn new skills, develop their acting, singing and dancing abilities, and grow as performing artists. His camps will be for children in Year 2 – 8, and will run on:
- Monday 19th – Friday 23rd July
- Monday 16th – Friday 20th
Contact the school (email@example.com or 01403 822391) to book your place.